Thanks to The Depressed Moose for kindly nominating the MADD Suspicions blog for an award, he’s a very nice Moose! Also, he has a range of merchandise for you to hve a look at over at his blog, so do have a browse round!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Badges
Here are the six badges for you to collect – you can either ‘swop’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award – or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award six times! ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/
My nominees are
- I’ll return the favour as I think Moosey deserves more than 1 star! Treat yourself to another star Mr Moose. I’m nominating him as he’s a friendly fella, and he really does want to help others with mental illnesses. (Am I allowed to do that? Oh well i’m an unconventional sort so I think I just did)
- I’d also like to nominate Jayne Linney. She’s another friendly, working class person, who has many issues to deal with herself and deserves a little smile. So I hope this gives you a smile.
- The Pink Agendist is another blog i’d like to nominate, I don’t know if he accepts things like this, but I often read his blog, and find lots of things he writes quite fascinating.
- Also, I enjoy visiting the Just a Thought blog. They have some very nice thoughts on the blog. So i’m also nominating them, sorry if you don’t really do these things.
- Anxiety Adventures is another blog I like to visit often, I can relate to alot of what they write on the social anxiety side of things, again I don’t know whether they accept these sort of things, but, anyway, I felt you deserved a mention.
I don’t really know if these are only for fellow WordPress blogs or for outside WordPress as well, so i’ll stick with these 5 blogs for now. Best wishes.